Terms & Conditions
- We’re updating our data privacy terms and conditions. These changes provide further clarity on how we collect, use, disclose, and store customer personal information. This change will allow Rockgas to:
- Improve our customer service by monitoring and following up questions and complaints to improve our service.
- Conduct market research and disclose information to a market research organisation for the purpose of contacting you and conducting market research on our behalf.
- Store customer data in New Zealand and overseas with service providers who meet the standards set out in the Privacy Act 2020.
- We’re also updating our policy around payment of unused gas credits, specifically:
- For new customers we will not give credit for any unused LPG remaining in a cylinder at collection, unless agreed in writing before the agreement has been accepted.
- Nothing will change for existing customers. If we currently give you credit for any unused LPG in a cylinder, we will continue to do so.
If you have any questions in relation to any changes, please e-mail the team at firstname.lastname@example.org